International private jet travel is our expertise. The health and safety of the Planet 9 family and our passengers is our top priority. Since the outbreak of COVID-19, the Planet 9 team has been working daily to conduct international operations while managing and mitigating risk associated with the virus and aviation travel.
Strategic Response & Mitigation
- Response Team: Our team has implemented daily strategy sessions to stay on top of most current news and regulatory travel recommendations and considerations.
- Cross-Agency Compliance: We are actively monitoring and implementing recommended strategies from the following domestic and international agencies: Federal Aviation Administration (FAA); European Union Aviation Safety Agency (EASA); US Department of State Travel; Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC); World Health Organization (WHO); and several others.
- Partners & Vendors: Our team is facilitating active dialogue and synchronization of mitigation strategies to ensure alignment of proactive/preventative health and safety measures.
- Technology: We are utilizing cross-department pre-flight risk technology that ensures flight crew are updated with real-time electronic risk mitigation updates.
Trip Evaluation: Get there with confidence.
- With the ever-changing COVID-19 regulatory landscape, our operations and client service teams evaluate the feasibility of every trip during the quoting stages. We engage with local FBO’s, handlers, and governmental agencies to ensure our passengers and our crew are compliant with all local requirements.
- In need of an aircraft? The Planet 9 fleet is standing by and available to help fulfill your travel needs. Give us a call at +1 855 629 9997 or contact us at email@example.com and a Planet 9 representative will be glad to assist you.
Employee Hygiene: Leadership.
- On the road or at the office, all Planet 9 employees are performing twice-daily health check-ins as a proactive health quarantine measure in response to any illness.
- Planet 9 has always embraced telecommuting. This has shown to improve work-life balance while retaining top industry talent. For these reasons, our team has maintained normal intra-organizational workflow with social distancing as a byproduct.
Flight Crew protocols: Attention to detail.
- Our flight crew practice the same level of attention to detail with our PPE practices as we do our exemplary service. Our passengers will be greeted by flight crew warmly, but at a distance wearing the appropriate Personal Protective Equipment.
- Our cabin service department has worked tirelessly to fine-tune VVIP service while adhering to strict hygiene, sanitization, and PPE best practices.
- Hygiene practices are in effect even when off-duty. Flight crew adhere to strict layover standards to minimize exposure.
Aircraft Cleanliness: Thoughtfully spotless.
- Our aircraft are professionally cleaned after every flight.
- Aircraft are meticulously cleaned by the flight crew, before, during, and after flight.
- Each aircraft are stocked and sanitized with the commercial-grade disinfectant, specifically tested on commercial transport aircraft. See Bioesque Solutions for more information.
The Planet 9 team will continue to utilize all resources to protect our people and passengers. Please contact us with any questions.