March 2020 Update
International private jet travel is our expertise. The health and safety of the Planet 9 family and our passengers is our top priority. Since the outbreak of COVID-19, the Planet 9 team has been working daily to conduct international operations while managing and mitigating risk associated with the virus and aviation travel.
Strategic Response & Mitigation
- Response Team: Daily strategy sessions to stay on top of the ever changing news and regulatory travel recommendations and considerations.
- Cross-Agency Compliance: We are actively monitoring and implementing recommended strategies from the following domestic and international agencies: Federal Aviation Administration (FAA); European Union Aviation Safety Agency (EASA); US Department of State Travel; Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC); World Health Organization (WHO); and several others.
- Partners & Vendors: Active dialogue and synchronization of mitigation strategies to ensure alignment of proactive/preventative health and safety measures.
- Hygiene & Sterilization: While our crews and aircraft are always held to the highest standards, we have incorporated enhanced training and aircraft sanitization frequency for extra precaution.
- Technology: Utilization of cross-department pre-flight risk technology that ensures flight crew are updated with real-time electronic risk mitigation updates.
The Planet 9 team will continue to utilize all resources to protect our people and passengers. Please contact us with any questions.